In 2017, the average cyber attacks cost large U.S. enterprises $1.3 million. Companies can’t afford to ignore their cybersecurity needs. But where should you start? At Vernovis, we bring the straight talk and seasoned advice of a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) to your business.
- Compliance and Risk Assessments
- Remediation Project Management
- Security Program Road Map & Oversight
- Ongoing CISO Advisory Services
Join Us for Our Upcoming Cybersecurity Speaker Series
Mike Rock, former CISO at a Fortune 500 financial services company, will provide practical knowledge aimed at the C-Suite in these interactive sessions:
- April 17, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.: Security Program? CISO? What Are They and Why Do I Need Them?
- June 13, 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Security Spending I: Building or Improving Your Security Program
- Aug. 30, 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Security Spending II: Maintaining Your Security Program
- Oct. 24, 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.: Questions You Should Be Asking Your Security Program Leader
All four events are complimentary. Please register.
Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber
3 E 4th St, Cincinnati, OH 45202